Wednesday 15 August 2012

Video of Skegness sea serpent?


Loch Ness Monster Spotted at... Skegness Beach? (Video)
posted by Tom Rose .


Well this may be a hoax but it’s not the first time a strange creature has been seen off Skegness.
and the follow up:
tigertim43 said...
i was on holiday in Chapel St Leonards staying in a caravan park behind sand dunes next to the beach in the late 70's I would be about 12 years old at the time. It was about 7 o'clock in the evening and was still light when I went down to the beach for a paddle. I was in the water up to my chest when I caught sight of something in the water about 20-30 feet further out from me moving as you said parallel to the beach I would say it was at least 17-18 feet long of what I could see of it poking out of the water. It had large thick fins on its back which curved back, at least 7 -8 of them as best i can remember. It was dark in colour like a grey brown colour there was no sound other than the disturbance it made as it cut through the water and was travelling at about 8-10 miles an hour it scared me quite a bit I can tell you. I watched it untill it went out of sight by which time I was no longer in the water lol. I ran back and told my parents but they just laughed at me. It was many years later when I happened on a book about sea serpents and dicovered to my amazement that there was a picture of what I had seen in the book also seen off the coast of skegness. It was passed off in the book as possibly being a flock of seagulls on the horizon or a school of porposes. I know for a fact that what I saw was real I had never seen anything like it. I saw some kind of unrecorded creature never documented. It affected me so much even after all these years and when I saw this blog I just had to say something. I wonder if it is still alive, nothing lives for ever and to have seen it means there must be more than one a species can't exist by itsself.

So what do you think?

No comments: